Thursday, November 3, 2011

It is cold and rainy here in Wisconsin!  It is one of those days when you would just like to sit with a good book and say "to heck with everything".   The past few days I have been working on glass for two big shows this weekend - plus working on our shop items.  It takes a lot of time to market.  Sounds silly but it really takes time. Today after I get the glass beads set into the items - I am planning a trip to Hobby Lobby!  I want to check on some Christmas knives and also look at their plastic containers.  I am making Sugar Scrub for my friends and family for Christmas. I was going to put the scrub in glass and then my husband reminded me that glass and the bathroom don't mix...so plastic it is. I have already purchased the oils and the Vitamin E oil and sugar...so all I need is the containers. Funny ...The Glass Lady buying plastic!  It will be a good day...I love to browse through Hobby Lobby!

Today is day 5 of my weight loss plan!  Going pretty good....the night time is my hardest time..right before bed!  I have been drinking flavored tea ...that is working to curb the appetite.  I will have to think of different things to munch on! I have come to realize that this is going to have to be a life changing approach.....just like when I quit smoking! It is forever..not just till I loss the weight I want.  Stopping smoking was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life!  7 year Anniversary December 7th!  :>)  I had to change my habits ..... to this day I still have a hard time just sitting at the kitchen!  That was my smoking spot for over 35 years!  So food....you have joined the likes of my evil past friend the cigarette! 

Thanks to everyone that enjoyed the creeping Halloween song!  That song really gives me the creeps! plus a Big Thanks for being a follower! Stop back for new tunes every Monday!

Thanks for visiting
The Glass Lady


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment.....!