Sunday, November 6, 2011

Monday Moves Me ...... 80's Style


Welcome to Monday Music Moves Me....todays theme is
Xmas Dollythe 1980's Songs and/or Disney Songs!


It is a special Monday....I have been named as one of this weeks Spotlight Dancers!


Thanks.....


I love anything Egyptian! I have visited museums to see King Tut's items, mummies, I even wear a piece of jewerly shaped like a Scarabaeus sacer.   Which was regarded as sacred by the ancient Egyptians.   


So when the theme was 80's music...I knew which song I wanted to play.  Bonus is when you listen to the tune....you keep singing in your head all day!




Hope you enjoyed the song!  Thanks ...... Dolly for hosting another great week of music!
If you would like to join in the fun ......
check out......http://thenewxmasdolly.blogspot.com/


Have a Fantastic Monday!
The Glass Lady


Total is Day 8 of my get healthy Life Change......and it is getting easier! I still have to watch myself......but I think ........I am thinking a little wiser when it comes to food intake! Well at least I hope I am!

11 comments:

  1. woo hoo CONGRATS! Love that song when it came out. We always had fun with it, and tried dancing to it. lol Boy, did I look like a DORK! CONGRAT AGAIN ON YOUR SPOTLIGHT - LET'S BOOGIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy who came out of the limousine looks like the Egyptian president. Prince Charles was thin then. Egypt and Egyptians were big in those Bible stories from first thru fifth grades; would love to visit Cairo and see those pyramids and sphinx. Congratulations on the spotlight dance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the song, I thought about picking that one! It is in my head now!

    Mom on Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick for an Egyptian princess such as yourself! ;-) Have a great week!

    Just read your healthy life challenge blurb at the bottom of your post. Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dance partner! Just love this song. It's a great pick from the 80s which tee-totally soared with loads of hits. Have a good week, and when you get a chance come by to dance with me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. always a classic 80s pick. Congrats on the spotlight & have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely a classic! Congrats on the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being featured!

    I love this song!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the spotlight!!!! And thanks for the memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a dance to song. a lot of people like this. congrats on the spotlight

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment.....!