Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Saturday

Today is going to be a fantastic day!  I can feel it in my bones!  I have a art fair today! Every fair I wake up way too early!  Today was no exception! Up by 4am...don't have to leave until 6:20am!  Yep over 2 hours early!  Guess I am excited about each fair.  Maybe I will know when it is time for me to stop doing what I do...cuz I won't wake up so early!  Maybe!
Yesterday, was a fun day...shopping & talking!  Then home to get organized for today and watch TV.  Friday night is a big TV night for us!  Ramsey - Fringe - Gold Rush! My hubby always wanted to mine for Gold! Back in the late 80's we went to Colorado .. he bought a Gold pan and gave it a try.  He got the bug....and it has been with him every since!  Too bad we are too old now! We should of followed our dreams when we were younger!  Our hats are off the the guys on the show!  
They are following a dream ... something we all need to do more often.
Have a good day..stay safe...smile lots....and tell someone you Love ..that you Love them!
The Glass Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment.....!