Friday, November 4, 2011

Hello...........hope you had a good week.  Day 6 and I am doing fine...woke up this AM and I feel good!  That is a great feeling!  Today, I will be getting everything ready for two huge shows this weekend. Plus, the weather is suppose to be pleasant so I promised King a walk by the lake! Part of my master plan to get healthy is to walk daily.  So off King and & will go!

By chance did you see the video of the Dad beating his daughter with a belt?  Sad! Sad! In the video you see a small child....makes you wonder if why the girl released the video 9 years later ....Was it to stop him from beating the younger child?  This was not the 1st time this has happened to her....it was regular...that is why she had a video camera set up! If you have never been the girl on the bed..you have no idea what damage this type of abuse has on a person. Lasting damage ...... that will haunt you for the rest of your life! You keep asking yourself "Why...would someone that loves You ...do that to you?" Guess I will never know.  This Dad was also a Family Law Judge!  His decisions changed lives!  How could he be so self-righteous!  I don't know for sure....but I am guessing he just might not get through the Pearly Gates when it is his time! Makes me wonder...does anyone that does this to a person ...get through the Pearly Gates?

Stay Safe...Smile Lots
Make sure to stop by on Monday...for some fantastic tunes on Monday Music Moves Me!
The Glass Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment.....!