Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Music Moves Me.....Halloween Style Blog Hop

Happy Halloween!

Welcome to Monday Music Moves Me

Since today is Halloween ........ the theme for today is SPOOKY songs fitting for a fine Halloween!
Not sure about YOU........but this song gives me the creeps!

I thought it was a perfect song for
Halloween Day Monday Music Moves Me!




Thanks Dolly for hosting another fun week of tunes!


Have a Very Happy and Safe Halloween
The Glass Lady
P.S.
Day #2 .......... reducing the amount of half n half worked!  YEAH!  One day closer to my goal! 

6 comments:

  1. My first time hearing this song.
    Very good choice

    Thanks for rocking with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a first for me too! Dang, that is really eerie! You so ROCK Girlfriend! Thanks for playing along with us & have a Happy & Safe Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New song for me too...Thanks for introducing it to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. new to me as well anddefinitely creepy! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As everyone else said, I've never heard this before. It is very haunting, so, yes, perfect for Halloween. I wonder what it really is about. The video is quite disturbing and sad.
    Thanks for playing along with us again this week. Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment.....!