Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hello Blog World!

Hello everyone................this is my very first post on my new blog.  It took alot of courage to start a blog where I could just be myself...with no strings attached!  I hope you enjoy your visit....stop back often....and if needed...please feel free to give me advise - suggestions - and support!

I started this blog because it seems to me I have always lived in a world that I really did not understand and often have a difficult time expressing myself to the people around me.  Often I am misunderstood or totally off base with what is going on.  I think one thing and in reality it is not that way!  So here I am ...... letting it all out to the world.

Thanks for visiting...
The Glass Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for deciding to leave a comment.....!